 |
|
 |
|
 |
|
Hi Everyone! I'm back! Praise the Lord. Got off the plane at 1AM this morning. Sorry I couldn't update my blog more often while I was in Haiti, but we had almost no internet access. We traveled a lot, and were staying on the countryside in the jungle for a major part of the trip. It was BEAUTIFUL. We ate lots of beans, rice, plantains, avocados, pineapples, and mangoes. We played in the rain, killed mosquitoes, and learned to live with unpredictable electricity. We assessed and gave medications, vitamins, and education to over 1500 Haitians at our mobile clinics. We build close relationships with our translators who were Haitian university students. We visited hospitals, heard stories, held hands, and prayed for so many beloved Haitian men, women, and children. God was so faithful. The trip was difficult too, as we battled illness, the heat, and fatigue, but we had the time of our lives, and I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity. I can't wait to share more soon and to catch up with you all! I love you. Thank you for being in my life.
Good job, Heidi. Sounds like an incredible trip, orchestrated by an incredible God who blesses and multiplies our loaves and fishes to satisfy the needs of many. Thanks for being willing to offer up what you have for His use!
ReplyDelete